Bi-curious links in Sheffield

glittergirl

Hi,

I have become quite bi-curious of late & wonder if anybody has any ideas how I can explore this.

I can't really meet girls in bars as I have nobody to go with, as I want to keep it quiet @ the moment, until I find out for myself & that is too daunting!

There is the added difficulty that I myself am very feminine, and am only attracted to very feminine girls; most girls I have come across on the internet are not my 'type', not who they say they are, or pretending to be bi to allure men. Help!

Try going along to something like VIP or climax which are predominantly gay nights but have a fair number of straight people turning up and see how the atmosphere / people grab ya? Alternatively go along to something like the union LGB evenings and chat to people there?

Good point evildrneil.

Climax is without a doubt Sheffield's most well known and popular gay nights.

It's held once a month (next one Fri 18 Feb) and I think you wouldn't have too much trouble finding your type.

Again as drneil say's you could try VIP (which is held every Thursday) but I can't say too much (since I'm one of the promoters) cos it might be construed as advertising from one or two members of the forum ;):P

Unless you can find a gay dating site or gay speed dating (if there is such a thing) then you might be hard pressed other than a club night.

Check out the links on the VIP website because there are other websites you might be able to get some info from.

All the best. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by DaBouncer

Unless you can find a gay dating site or gay speed dating (if there is such a thing) then you might be hard pressed other than a club night.

Check out the links on the VIP website because there are other websites you might be able to get some info from.

All the best. :thumbsup:

err DaBouncer you are a promoter -why not do a speed dating night??? run it alongside the VIP night get more people in and be a laugh?

Originally posted by sheffbag

err DaBouncer you are a promoter -why not do a speed dating night??? run it alongside the VIP night get more people in and be a laugh?

I dont know enough about it to be honest.

I'd be happy to host something for a speed dating company along side a VIP night if they were interested.

Hi

Ive just moved back over into Sheffield myself and im finding my feet any ideas wheres good to go ive tried dempseys and takapunas no joy so if any one has any ideas im all ears..not literally all ears tho...only the 2...

Glittergirl...I have a good friend who is gay and wanting to meet new people. She's very attractive and feminine, and not into butch ladies at all, so finding it quite difficult. She has been living in Spain for a few years so new to Sheffield, I have been with her to Demspeys, but it's not really her scene, too aggressive and slightly daunting. If you're interested let me know and we'll see what we can sort out.

Archived