Looking for a *GOOD* Indian takeaway that will deliver to City Centre

isha

As I'm sure you know, it is Valentines Day on Monday.

My lovely boyfriend is coming to Sheffield to visit me, and we have decided that we would prefer a quiet night in with a bottle of wine etc than getting dressed up and going for a night out or an extortionately priced restaurant meal.

Would love to have a good Indian takeaway, but we are struggling to find any nearby or ones that will deliver to my flat, just off West Street.

I have used Woodseats Tandoori in the past and loved it but they won't deliver here :(

Jannath is just across the road and we have popped in there a couple of times but it seems to be pretty inconsistent and is sometimes awful.

Balti King is mediocre at the best of times.

Any suggestions very welcome!! (also if you know of any really good Chineses that might deliver here would be great!!)

Thanks,

Rebecca

My mate lives in a flat on West Street and on Sunday we got a takeaway from Nirmals.

I don't think they deliver, but it was only a 20 second walk and the food was fairly nice. They gave us a box to take it home in.

I wouldn't say they were expensive either, although we just ordered off the standard menu, not the specials board.

Archived