Printed Concrete

My advice would be dont have it done. It's always slippey, the colour fades over time and a nightmare in winter. It cost me £4,000 to have it all dug up and done with block paving instead.

Not if you have anti slip like me you obviously diodn't pick a reputable company.

My advice would be dont have it done. It's always slippey, the colour fades over time and a nightmare in winter. It cost me £4,000 to have it all dug up and done with block paving instead.

Shame that but you can add silver sand to the resin or there is a product going by the name of Rhino something or other which helps to create a non slip surface.

A clean and resealing every couple of years bring it back to new.

When resealing add Xylene to the new resin which will disolve the old resin and mix it with the new.

• 3 years later...

...............go with a good supplier of asphalt. I wish I had instead of block paving. I soon looks dirty, weeds come up between the blocks and it needs re sanding. I have seen flags laid in numerous houses round where I live, looks stunning and Bob Hoyland does a good job. (I am not related in any way!)