BNP wins seat in London Assembly

so hes a rightwing hitler loving drunken pervert?

hmmmmmmmm

well done the electorate :)

If that's true he sounds disgusting - but Mel how do you know that he wasn't voted in for more than the immigration issue. Also, do you think the public should be informed of 'the private face' of politicians, if they carry out their duties responsibly?

If the sucess of the BNP forces both Labour and Conservative to represent their true/core voters then that can only be a good thing.

If its forces the 2 major partys to address the worrys of the voters rather than appease the politically correct, then thats also a good thing.

If the 2 main partys refuse to acknoledge the progress of the BNP and make changes, then we will see the BNP grow, and make real inroads in 10 years.

Mate. That is possibly the only post in which you've spoken sense.

If that's true he sounds disgusting - but Mel how do you know that he wasn't voted in for more than the immigration issue. Also, do you think the public should be informed of 'the private face' of politicians, if they carry out their duties responsibly?

because the BNP DONT have any other coherent policies apart from what they want to do over race, they ARE a 1 trick pony

maybe theyd be good at kicking immigrants out of the country

but would you trust em with the economy? banking systems? schools? hospitals? transport? etc etc

i wouldnt

because the BNP DONT have any other coherent policies apart from what they want to do over race, they ARE a 1 trick pony

but would you trust em with the economy? banking systems? schools? hospitals? transport? etc etc

i wouldnt

Considering the impact of their policy on immigration would destroy the economy and NHS, it is not a matter of not trusting them.

people are stupid, people voted for him for ONE reason.......immigration

they fail to look beyond that and look at the bnps other policies or indeed to actually see if they have any other policies

Whilst its jolly good of you to point out why others have voted for a party,or what YOUR belief is,Maybe they DID actually look at their other policies.Are you saying that all mainstream voters know all the policies too,i think not.Even if they did it would'nt amount to much because its bull**** anyway.I personally think that voting for a party like labour who have done nothing but destroy everything great we had in this country are also stupied,but thats just my opinion.Its also my opinion that if labour got their way the people would have NO rights,let alone ones to vote,and the voters this week has shown them what they think of their controlling methods!

i wouldnt

But you would trust labour? who have just managed to get rid of £50 billion of our money to god knows where in the banking system,yet there has not been just one guarantee that this will help people who need it.

i went to a hospital the other week,i really couldnt believe my eyes,my garage is cleaner than the ward i visited and thats no joke! Labour are doing a great job!

i wouldnt

Will they make the trains run on time?:hihi:

I have to say I was amazed when looking thro the BBC's election results website to see how many seats the BNP had come second in.

It goes to show how big a political timebomb immigration is, and also how many people are dissatified with the present situation.

The major parties really have to come up with a solution, because the horse looks like it's looking at the stable door and thinking of bolting.

Archived