BNP wins seat in London Assembly

so hes a rightwing hitler loving drunken pervert?

hmmmmmmmm

well done the electorate :)

hang on, ive a copy of mein kampf,its a very interesting read, shows you what the mind of not only hitler but thousands of others like him thought about what was happening to germany,owning it isnt illegal,it doesnt make me or condem me as a nazi, the people who voted b n p probably saw more happening in their home town regarding immigrants than we see in sheffield or up on the east coast,they had the choice who to vote for,no doubt the listening party didnt listen when it was required so people decided to get rid of them, complaceny sets in when cushy numbers are won,but the mistakes made were that the average brit will only put up with it for so long before ousting the lazy fat cats,once a new party steps in it tends to work a lot harder than the ousted one,if only to gain the voters confidence,but i will bet now that the new party will get things done as soon as possible,if only to show how crap labour ended up bieng after they believed they were imortal

the bnp now have significant support. it would be silly to dismiss their success as a protest vote.

The similarities between you and Mikey10 are uncanny.

Right down to avatars with characters from Hogans Heroes. ;)

..er, no. You forfeited your opinions by choosing not to express them at the ballot box. You no longer have any right to any opinions on politics.

thats utter bull**** and you know it

i have any opinion i want, YOU will never tell me what to do or say, i dont vote cos i dont like any of the parasites BUT i know which are more dangerous than others

heresy you may think your god...but you arent, your scum just like the rest of us

Oh, dear ! People calling other people, " scum " ; another telling us that if we don't vote [ even if we despise all the candidates ? ] then we can't hold any political opinions !

It sounds as if the BNP fascists have already won a general election !

You forfeited your opinions by choosing not to express them at the ballot box. You no longer have any right to any opinions on politics.

of course it's bull****. As it happens I voted, but I also had the right to abstain had I wanted to.

thats utter bull**** and you know it

i have any opinion i want, YOU will never tell me what to do or say, i dont vote cos i dont like any of the parasites BUT i know which are more dangerous than others

heresy you may think your god...but you arent, your scum just like the rest of us

Oooh! Ouch!.... I think some true colours are coming through here.... you are an anarchist, yes?

Oh, dear ! People calling other people, " scum " ; another telling us that if we don't vote [ even if we despise all the candidates ? ] then we can't hold any political opinions !

It sounds as if the BNP fascists have already won a general election !

i wasnt calling him scum, i was calling us all scum, as thats what we are to those in "control"

Archived