BNP wins seat in London Assembly

i wasnt calling him scum, i was calling us all scum, as thats what we are to those in "control"

I'm not scum.... I don't feel controlled, Hell! I go where I choose and do whatever I feel within the law.... speak for yourself when quoting scum in the future if you please.

I'm not scum.... I don't feel controlled, Hell! I go where I choose and do whatever I feel within the law.... speak for yourself when quoting scum in the future if you please.

sure about that

maybe if the current politicians addressed the matters the people want and not that the Government think they want , then groups like the BNP wouldn't be created or voted for.

We vote them in, we have the say and i think somehow that message seems to be lacking in today's politics as it's ALL ( no matter what party ) done in house and behind closed doors.

may be if the bnp tried harder not to be assosciated with nazi style runners, then there would be more chance of more votes. I think if the bnp can get the non voters to vote bnp then they will be in with a chance... Im not keen on some of the bnp's ideas but, I like that they will stop mass immigration... this is a great idea, especially from continents, africa and asia... these are countries full of disease that are out breading europe... we need to stop them coming here because eventually britain will be too full to put a stop to it... and it will be too late...

Ever heard of genetic tracking anyone??

This Englishness that a lot of BNP supporters feel is an integral part of their identity is a load of rubbish. We are ALL products of immigration....get over it, so should the crappy BNP.

Quote from Stephen Oppenheimer

"...

The genetic evidence shows that three quarters of our ancestors came to this corner of Europe as hunter-gatherers, between 15,000 and 7,500 years ago, after the melting of the ice caps but before the land broke away from the mainland and divided into islands. Our subsequent separation from Europe has preserved a genetic time capsule of southwestern Europe during the ice age, which we share most closely with the former ice-age refuge in the Basque country. The first settlers were unlikely to have spoken a Celtic language but possibly a tongue related to the unique Basque language.

Another wave of immigration arrived during the Neolithic period, when farming developed about 6,500 years ago. But the English still derive most of their current gene pool from the same early Basque source as the Irish, Welsh and Scots. These figures are at odds with the modern perceptions of Celtic and Anglo-Saxon ethnicity based on more recent invasions. There were many later invasions, as well as less violent immigrations, and each left a genetic signal, but no individual event contributed much more than 5 per cent to our modern genetic mix...."

Ever heard of genetic tracking anyone??

This Englishness that a lot of BNP supporters feel is an integral part of their identity is a load of rubbish. We are ALL products of immigration....get over it, so should the crappy BNP.

Quote from Stephen Oppenheimer

"...

The genetic evidence shows that three quarters of our ancestors came to this corner of Europe as hunter-gatherers, between 15,000 and 7,500 years ago, after the melting of the ice caps but before the land broke away from the mainland and divided into islands. Our subsequent separation from Europe has preserved a genetic time capsule of southwestern Europe during the ice age, which we share most closely with the former ice-age refuge in the Basque country. The first settlers were unlikely to have spoken a Celtic language but possibly a tongue related to the unique Basque language.

Another wave of immigration arrived during the Neolithic period, when farming developed about 6,500 years ago. But the English still derive most of their current gene pool from the same early Basque source as the Irish, Welsh and Scots. These figures are at odds with the modern perceptions of Celtic and Anglo-Saxon ethnicity based on more recent invasions. There were many later invasions, as well as less violent immigrations, and each left a genetic signal, but no individual event contributed much more than 5 per cent to our modern genetic mix...."

yeah yeah... history is full of what you call immigration to britain but what I would call conquests of britain, by many different peoples at many different times.. the thing is at the previous times the indegionous peoples of britain couldnt hold back the incoming savages that ravaged raped robbed and reaped everything that britain had in it...

The difference is that we now have the ability to stop the hordes of immigrants... as we are strong as a country and as a people, the only problem is the brain washed plebs that like to bend over and take it up the ass by the incoming masses.. that is including the ones that have already got here...

the thing is at the previous times the indegionous peoples of britain couldnt hold back the incoming savages that ravaged raped robbed and reaped everything that britain had in it...

The difference is that we now have the ability to stop the hordes of immigrants... as we are strong as a country and as a people, the only problem is the brain washed plebs that like to bend over and take it up the ass by the incoming masses.. that is including the ones that have already got here...

..they were not conquests, its called immigration. We are all foreign, its been scientifically proven. British migrated to many countries too and raped and robbed and reaped, where do you think the star of Africa comes from in the Queens crown?, do you think it was mined in good old Blightey?.....you have no basis for your argument I'm afraid

this is a great idea, especially from continents, africa and asia... these are countries full of disease that are out breading europe... we need to stop them coming here because eventually britain will be too full to put a stop to it... and it will be too late...

HA HA never heard such crap!! who gave Europe MAD COW DISEASE?!!!! HA HA your soooooooo funny:D

Archived