BNP wins seat in London Assembly

Ever heard of genetic tracking anyone??

What do you reckon to these diagrams produced by Cavalli-Sforza et al, Miss 60? They show we are much more related to some people than others:

diagram 1

diagram 2

Extract from an Amazon review by Steve Sailer:

Cavalli-Sforza's team compiled extraordinary tables depicting the "genetic distances" separating 2,000 different racial groups from each other. For example, assume the genetic distance between the English and the Danes is equal to 1.0. Then, Cavalli-Sforza has found, the separation between the English and the Italians would be about 2.5 times as large as the English-Danish difference. On this scale, the Iranians would be 9 times more distant genetically from the English than the Danish, and the Japanese 59 times greater. Finally, the gap between the English and the Bantus (the main group of sub-Saharan blacks) is 109 times as large as the distance between the English and the Danish. (The genetic distance between Japanese and Bantus is even greater.)

..they were not conquests, its called immigration. We are all foreign, its been scientifically proven. British migrated to many countries too and raped and robbed and reaped, where do you think the star of Africa comes from in the Queens crown?, do you think it was mined in good old Blightey?.....you have no basis for your argument I'm afraid

So you wouldn't mind the majority of immigrants into this Country being of African/ Asian descent then.... to the point that they made a sizeable population along side us?

Is this BNP literature? where are your sources?

:rolleyes:

The diagrams are from this book:

Cavalli-Sforza, L. L., P. Menozzi, A. Piazza. 1994. The History and Geography of Human Genes. Princeton University Press, Princeton.

From Wiki:

Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza (born January 25, 1922) is an Italian population geneticist born in Genoa, who has been a professor at Stanford University since 1970 (now emeritus).

=Miss_60;3484771]

..they were not conquests, its called immigration. We are all foreign, its been scientifically proven. British migrated to many countries too and raped and robbed and reaped, where do you think the star of Africa comes from in the Queens crown?, do you think it was mined in good old Blightey?.....you have no basis for your argument I'm afraid

lol.. the Cullinan I or Star Africa diamond is the largest cut diamond in the world. Pear shaped, with 74 facets, it is set in the Royal Scepter (kept with the other Crown Jewels in the Tower of London).

It was cut from the 3,106-carat Cullian, the largest diamond crystal ever found. The Cullian was discovered in Transvaal, South Africa in l095 on an inspection tour of the Premier Mine.

The Cullian was cut by Joseph Asscher and Company of Amsterdam, who examined the enormous crystal for around six months before determining how to divide it. It eventually yeilded nine major, and 96 smaller brilliant cut stones. When the Cullian was first discovered, certain signs suggested that it may have been part of a much larger crystal. But no discovery of the "missing half" has ever been authenticated.

so thats where it came from... lol amsterdam

I think you will find that the dna from european settlers to this country will have come into the genepool by a matter of rape and pillage due to raids and attacks by the settlers.. or may be the dna matches are from the fact that britain was once attached to the european main land... you do know that europe and britain were once one...

but if you read a history books then you may see that there were many raiders and settlers from the romans, vikings and the normans.. all which have probably left a little dna during their times of power... Although mainly all the natural inhabitants of the uk have celtic and gealic dna which is I suppose ones right as a native britain...

i'd like to know the true scale of immigration. The current Government will put it low to look good and the BNP will put it high to aid themselves.

I know where i live with Population of 69,987 at least 6000 are working age Polish.

i'd like to know the true scale of immigration. The current Government will put it low to look good and the BNP will put it high to aid themselves.

I know where i live with Population of 69,987 at least 6000 are working age Polish.

If the Government don't know then what makes you think you will ever know? :D

So you wouldn't mind the majority of immigrants into this Country being of African/ Asian descent then.... to the point that they made a sizeable population along side us?

Why can't people appreciate differences, and allow these differences to flourish?. I would say the same to ethnic minorities too. No one owns any country or can make a claim on one. Our existence is finite in the scheme of things. We will be die and the world carries on...

but if you read a history books then you may see that there were many raiders and settlers from the romans, vikings and the normans.. all which have probably left a little dna during their times of power... Although mainly all the natural inhabitants of the uk have celtic and gealic dna which is I suppose ones right as a native britain...

you have to go back further than that even. If you had your DNA tested you would prob be related to an African :hihi:

Archived