Who would be interested in a new house style club night on a sat

MaisonEvents

IMO we need some more big name djs at some more big nights, supporting local nights and djs is great but we need the big names to bring people to sheffield.

Ive been all over and although places like Crasher and Bed had their faults they brought people from all over the country to see big names djs on our doorstep. Once places get popular it makes sense to mix in a bit of local talent.

I think that maybe funky house has had its its day, and that places like UG have the right idea by providing a real mix of musical tastes, i also think that maybe zero sufers at times for not having two rooms.

Sheffield will never have good night life so long as students think that these nights are purely put on for their benefit. I'm sorry to say it because i'm a mature student but the feeling i get when i go out is that i'm in the way, and its my home city!!

so er yes a new house night would be good, bring back Chris and James!!

Archived