Pub which offers a spit/hog roast or BBQ

yan

Hi, I'm looking for a nice pub for a wedding reception which will offer a BBQ or spit roast in the evening...I've had a good look round and found the Robin Hood Inn at Little Matlock but it's not suitable...my knowledge of pubs is rubbish...any help would be appriciated. :)

Hiya, Dam House looks amazing but we're on a fairly tight budget and want something REALLY informal, so don't want drinks packages etc. Love the place though and have seriously considered it:)

I have the Devonshire on Ecclesall Rd, I would be happy for you to use this as a venue and sort all your own costs re the pig roast and you probably couldn't arrange it any cheaper! It is a traditional pub but feel free to drop in and have a look round ask for James and we can see if it may be suitable as we have a small walled beer garden too for the hog roast, plenty of parking and on many central bus routes.

http://devonshirearms.thebigmenu.co.uk/

I went to a hog roast at someone's house last weekend and it was really good, the hog roast people provide all the accessories, service etc ... you could just hire a marquee and have it at home?

I wish I could and save on cost but my garden is about as big as a postage stamp!:)

Archived