Where's the Gay Scene?

mark84

Is there anything else on this month, as yet again, i have had plans made for me for climax night!

Hope to get to one before Christmas.....

And on the subject of gay bars, etc, check out the west street area on climax evening - it's like a mini, less-common canal street! it's brilliant! Your favourite bar, turned all pink and fuffy for the evening... .. .

I have just posted details about a possible meet on another thread. What do other people think? Let me know, this is what I have put?

"okay, I guess someone has to nail a date, time and place? How about RSVP in Barkers pool next friday 24th? About 8pm, we can move on after that if we want to? What does everyone think?"

Originally posted by richynomates:[/i

]And on the subject of gay bars, etc, check out the west street area on climax evening - it's like a mini, less-common canal street! it's brilliant! Your favourite bar, turned all pink and fuffy for the evening... .. .

The Harley is packed to the rafters with gay people pre-Climax nights! BRB and The Lounge are also pretty popular on these nights too.

Originally posted by skyfitsboy

The Harley is packed to the rafters with gay people pre-Climax nights! BRB and The Lounge are also pretty popular on these nights too.

yeah, i used to work at the harley many moons ago. always made sure i was there climax night - and i always managed to get on the guest list too!!

and isn't it funny that the Swim Inn doesn't quite catch the pre-climax gay thing?

as for BRB - if ever there was an unofficial gaybar in sheffield, this has to be it. what does everyone else think?

Archived