Where's the Gay Scene?

mark84

Originally posted by peter41

So who is going to Climax tonight ?, I bought a ticket last nite and thought why not ....... I have a hen night first !!! (dont ask) ... and then pop over to Climax .... when I can find it .....

.... probably be already drunk ...... there is no point describing myself as I would imagine alot of people will be there .... but here it is anyway ......I will be the one with glasses on, short grey/brown/mixed colour hair and black trousers with a white shirt with a stripe across it ..... incase anyone wants to say ello .... I dont bite......

I'll keep an eye out for you Peter. Not sure what I'm wearing yet though so it'll be up to me and Angel05 to find you. ;)

Well, hope everyone enjoyed themselves last night at Climax. We WERE enjoying ourselves and got about 2 mins walk from Climax when my other half took a tumble outside The Harley and the result was a sprained ankle and 3 hours in Northern General A&E. Sh*t happens eh? :rolleyes:

She's doing ok altho it's still pretty sore but they reckon she'll be walking ok again in a couple of weeks. She's learning how to get up stairs on crutches at the moment, not easy I can tell ya....and it's not even me who's got to do it. :o

The thing between us in the past is that fate always seems to take a hand so we're looking at it like there was a reason we weren't meant to be there last night. Any bomb scares or anything crazy happen in Climax last night?

hey people, just wanted t say that im proud to be gay and all the small minded people out there need to grow up and act like humans.

Gay people are nothin like perverts they just dont want to follow other people in their views and they just want to get on with their lives without small minded comments. if you dont like the gay scene dont go there and leave people to get on with what they want to do.

sorry if this as been put on the wrong site but im new to this website.

bye for now

Anyone else think the atmosphere in Climax was quite strange last night?

Lost count of the times I got pushed, banged into, elbowed and shoved all without an apology and hate to say this but mainly from girls especially whilst waiting to be served, whats happened to manners!

Worst thing is that it's really infectious because I just got to the stage last night where I ended up pushing past people and not apologising.

If anybody that works in security at Climax is reading this, please could you try a bit harder to keep girls out of the guy toilets cos they just take over the place and some are quite vile, witnessed one girl trying to pee in the sink last night! :gag:

Originally posted by skyfitsboy

Anyone else think the atmosphere in Climax was quite strange last night?

Lost count of the times I got pushed, banged into, elbowed and shoved all without an apology and hate to say this but mainly from girls especially whilst waiting to be served, whats happened to manners!

Worst thing is that it's really infectious because I just got to the stage last night where I ended up pushing past people and not apologising.

I rest my case. That's why me and the other half weren't meant to be in last night. I can't tolerate bad manners and people who push so it was probably a good thing that she and I weren't able to make it.

last night was odd it was full of straight people not that thats a problem of course but heres were tons! i had tons of straight girls start on me lol i apoligise to anyone i knock into and will usually give ya a quick stroke to make sure i havent offended ya lol

Originally posted by j3986

hey people, just wanted t say that im proud to be gay and all the small minded people out there need to grow up and act like humans.

Gay people are nothin like perverts they just dont want to follow other people in their views and they just want to get on with their lives without small minded comments. if you dont like the gay scene dont go there and leave people to get on with what they want to do.

sorry if this as been put on the wrong site but im new to this website.

bye for now

Glad you're proud to be gay but I don't recall seeing any real gay predjudice in this thread. Seems you're arguing for no real reason matey. Everyone's cool with it here. :)

Archived