Where's the Gay Scene?

mark84

Originally posted by Princess M

I went to Climax too. Bit rough I thought didnt like it as much as usual

Not sure what was going on but hope it gets back to normal next time

x

Sounds like my accident was a blessing in disguise :lol:;)

Not nice tho i can tell ya... Look forward to next month :razz:

Originally posted by damo

i have good news! there is going to be a new LGB night in sheffield called VIP its gonna be at takapuna in sheffield the launch night is the 11th of november!

Sounds good keep us posted :)

Doesnt clash with climax tho does it? :?

Originally posted by Pauly

Glad you're proud to be gay but I don't recall seeing any real gay predjudice in this thread. Seems you're arguing for no real reason matey. Everyone's cool with it here. :)

I agree with you!! no one in here has gone against the homosexual fraternity..<<<hates to say gay as it is a happy word!!!

The Homosexuals can do as they wish without prejudice.....just so long as it is not preached or considered normal...

Originally posted by DerekH

I agree with you!! no one in here has gone against the homosexual fraternity..<<<hates to say gay as it is a happy word!!!

The Homosexuals can do as they wish without prejudice.....just so long as it is not preached or considered normal...

And normal is?

Originally posted by DerekH

And so long as it's in the privacy of their own homes and not shoving it down your neck, eh?

Tut!

Originally posted by Pauly

And normal is?

Whatever you want it to be!!!! I believe normal is for a male to be iwth a female ...This of course is natures way of procreation.....If a male goes with a male!! what are ya gonna produce to keep the human cycle carrying on?

Need I have to answer the obviouse?

Originally posted by BoroughGal

And so long as it's in the privacy of their own homes and not shoving it down your neck, eh?

Tut!

I don't care actually...I wish we could donate an island to these people.. and see how it grows....

LOgically.......Give em an island then at least at the next generation we could get it back!

Archived