Where's the Gay Scene?

mark84

Originally posted by DerekH

Whatever you want it to be!!!! I believe normal is for a male to be iwth a female ...This of course is natures way of procreation.....If a male goes with a male!! what are ya gonna produce to keep the human cycle carrying on?

Need I have to answer the obviouse?

Why is it always about Men & Men there are also Woman & Women... But i guess that doesnt really matter to some men as that can just appeal as a huge 'turn on' :?

People should be treated with equal rights... What difference does it make? I am sure Gay people dont need telling about what they can produce an what they cant... If someone falls in Love with another who is to stand in the way of it... May they be Gay or Straight...

Gay people dont shove it down Hetrosexual peoples necks... Complaining and moaning about Women being with men and vice versa...

Live an let live! Life is too Short!

End of :razz:

ps... There is no 'Normal' everyone is different! otherwise the world would be a boring place... :?:)

I shall be there Nov 11th for the first night of VIP :);)

Originally posted by peter41

Well said Angel .... abviously DerekH has a problem with life .... and if we ignore him he will go away to his own thread .....but anyway lets get back to the topic ..

.... where is Takapuna for this VIP thing, I have never heard of it.

I think it's on West Street somewhere. I might be the place that was the West Street gym ?

Originally posted by peter41

Well said Angel .... abviously DerekH has a problem with life .... and if we ignore him he will go away to his own thread .....but anyway lets get back to the topic ..

.... where is Takapuna for this VIP thing, I have never heard of it.

Had to be said :) and lets hope so...

Archived