Where's the Gay Scene?

mark84

Originally posted by nick2

If someone just re-opened the Cossack we would have a fairly decent pub in town again.

A pub that small must have low running costs.

Hi!! been registered on here for ages! just read the whole thread without stopping!

You're right about re-opening the cossack - i already thought they did move to somewhere else when it closed down.

I've always said if i win the lottery i would make sheffield's gay scene loads better, have a gay village or something!! :P

Climax is on the 19th November - whos going?! i'll be going as i haven't been for ages! can't wait!! :D

Hi to Vampy - still not found you yet under the mirror ball!! Also hi to Damo - hope ya ok hun!

Originally posted by karl2784

Hi!! been registered on here for ages! just read the whole thread without stopping!

You're right about re-opening the cossack - i already thought they did move to somewhere else when it closed down.

I've always said if i win the lottery i would make sheffield's gay scene loads better, have a gay village or something!! :P

Climax is on the 19th November - whos going?! i'll be going as i haven't been for ages! can't wait!! :D

Hi to Vampy - still not found you yet under the mirror ball!! Also hi to Damo - hope ya ok hun!

Fingers crossed of no further injuries an i should be there :? with the better half ;) got so close last time... 2 mins walk in fact... :( hey ho i guess it wasnt to be...

Would be good to actually meet some of the people from this site that go... maybe we could arrange something? :)

Originally posted by mimicraze

Yeh!! I am actually able to go this time! Also with my better half, I think we should all have a meet up before we go somewhere and then head on to climax, what do you all think? I cant wait!!

Sounds like a plan in the making... that way we can all move on together... :)

Archived