Where's the Gay Scene?

mark84

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone go to Climax last Friday? Me and Angel05 went but we had to leave about 1am due to a bad judgement of alcohol tolerance. We usually go out about 9ish and have a few in Cavendish or Varsity but this time we decided to save cash, get a little merry at home and then go to Climax at about 10.30pm.

We got a little carried away on the Lambrini and were rather pished by the time we got out so it was only after a couple of Smirnoff Ice and Reefs before we decided it was best to leave before we had to be carried out.

We made it home ok, staggering all over the place and when I got home my legs decided they'd had enough for one night and I collapsed halfway up the stairs. I crawled to my room and it was there that we both collapsed and laid on the floor drunk and giggling for about an hour. What are we like. :lol:

It was a fab night while it lasted though. We were stood with Damo most of the night and a close friend of ours that we'd arranged to meet in there. Our friend was teaching Angel05 how to dance (like a gay guy) and swing her hips as he's a former dancer himself. Lots of fun. :D

haha loves it! i was at a stage beyond drunk on friday as i'm sure you and anyone else remotley close to me could see lol! I have no recollection of getting home but i know i did!

i woke up in my VIP hoody with a VIP flyer stook to my face glamorous!

was night to meet you and angel05 again though :)

Originally posted by damo

haha loves it! i was at a stage beyond drunk on friday as i'm sure you and anyone else remotley close to me could see lol! I have no recollection of getting home but i know i did!

i woke up in my VIP hoody with a VIP flyer stook to my face glamorous!

was night to meet you and angel05 again though :)

LMFAO :thumbsup:

Archived