Where's the Gay Scene?

mark84

Originally posted by Kristian

Come on BG, you weren't that drunk! I didn't think you were anyway. Not till you ordered anchovies on a veggie pizza!

K x

It was actually a good choice; I really did enjoy it, despite my reservations! :thumbsup:

Hmmm, that's why you took the GOOD veggie one home and left me with the anchovy one, eh?

Note to self: Never order anchovies on pizza ever, EVER again.

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by BoroughGal

Hmmm, that's why you took the GOOD veggie one home and left me with the anchovy one, eh?

Note to self: Never order anchovies on pizza ever, EVER again.

:thumbsup:

Ooops! Have been caught out! :D I didn't think I had been that blatant! :blush:

I must say, I was quite disappointed at the lack of cockles at your home last night. They would have made a welcome addition to the pizza!

We best take this to PM land before we get 'done'! ;)

K x

I've just remembered talking to a few of the LGBT at Climax on Friday night.

Believe me I understand why you've stopped going to the Harley for post meeting drinks.

Hope to see you guys soon. Don't be strangers!!!!

Originally posted by sicubitt

I've just remembered talking to a few of the LGBT at Climax on Friday night.

Believe me I understand why you've stopped going to the Harley for post meeting drinks.

Hope to see you guys soon. Don't be strangers!!!!

Not with? :confused:

Oh, and by the way: Things are never as bad as they seem...

I mean there we were having a deep discussion about the last couple of years in Sheffield and how things never quite work out the way you expect...

And we were chatting/reminiscing/looking forward... and suddenly there we were dancing!!! To Madonna 'Like a Prayer', and without a hint of irony in our bodies!

What fun, eh?

Now that's a gay night!

It is weird now with the late licence because the place starts to fill from 11.30pm even though we start from 9pm.

Oh thats a shame, as we did find it a bit quiet, and thats late now as work is on a Friday for me, so a late license is good news, but also has its drawbacks, but at least the gay students have somewhere decent to go, who dont necessarily get up that early.

Oh well we will have to make do with the quiet part of the evening, unless I can get a few Friday`s off.

It would be great to see the Crystal Bar and Ruby Lounge becoming unofficial gay bars on a Thursday (Pre-Takapuna!)

Top quality venues for the poofs in Sheffield, OMG! :clap:

Popped into the Ruby Lounge lat Saturday afternoon and it was full of familair gay faces, same with the Crystal Bar, seems Carver Street is becoming the new West Street/Division Stret with the pink pound:thumbsup:

Check out Crystals website it pure class!Crystal Bar

Originally posted by skyfitsboy

It would be great to see the Crystal Bar and Ruby Lounge becoming unofficial gay bars on a Thursday (Pre-Takapuna!)

Top quality venues for the poofs in Sheffield, OMG! :clap:

Popped into the Ruby Lounge lat Saturday afternoon and it was full of familair gay faces, same with the Crystal Bar, seems Carver Street is becoming the new West Street/Division Stret with the pink pound:thumbsup:

Check out Crystals website it pure class!Crystal Bar

Must admit it's a good venue Crystal and I hear on the vine that Ruby Lounge are kicking around an idea to run a gay night on monday's ;)

You heard it here first :P

So long as you guys make it to VIP on Thursdays... s'up to you what time you come on down :D

Remember we start at 9pm though and it's free before 10pm :P

Archived