Where's the Gay Scene?

mark84

Originally posted by peter41

I am not tight with money but some of us gay people know how to drink and dont make half a pint last all night.

Exactly, just a normal pub is whats required, preferably with a pool table, not everyone wants (or can afford) to drink bottled Japanese beer and cocktails at £5 a throw.

Exactly, just a normal pub is whats required, preferably with a pool table, not everyone wants (or can afford) to drink bottled Japanese beer and cocktails at £5 a throw

Cannot beat a pool table, once went into Monks was had cheapish drinks and 2 pool tables, although got his by pool cue from other table.

I will probably be in there tomorrow night, as well as Lloyds and Dove and rainbow ...... mens pubs,

I am a bit thick,. so how do you get the "Originally posted by peter41" in your quote box.

• 1 month later...

I have heard that Climax carries on over the summer. Is this right?

Also someone told me there was an all day event mid-summer linked to Climax... Can anyone tell me if that's the case and if so when (and where)?

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by skyfitsboy

Or stay home with all their gay mates and friends, there must be loads of gay houseparties in Sheff!

Or Rotherham - which is where my partner and I went to a gay house party two weekends ago!

Originally posted by jo1611

Hi

Apart from Depseys, where do all the good looking gay gurls hang out? The gay scene in Sheffield compared to Manchester and Leeds seems completely dead! Help!

I have a gay lady friend who seems to spend a lot of time out in Manchester for her scene. It seems the Sheffield scene is not really geared towards the lesbian crowd. This I find strange as most 'northern' towns have a reasonable Dyke population and community to fit.

Is Dempsey's not quite Dyke friendly?

Is anyone going to Moist (at the old National Center for Popular Music) on July the first? or 9th?

I had a wicked time at the last one and now its on a friday and a saturday it should really take off, espesh for those of us not wanting continuous cheese on the dancefloor! classy venue n cheap drinks n all!

xx r xx

Archived