The Fat Cat Pub

doofus

a pub worth a mention is what used to be called The Cask and Cutler. Is it the wellington or washington or sumat? Now that`s a pub with characture or is that dirt:)?

I`ve been in a couple of times and there`s just no atmosphere apart from the stuff that floats in the air.

Definately try the Kelham Island. I experienced the cold shoulder in the Fat Cat as a Sheffield newcomer but the staff and atmosphere in the KI is warm and friendly.

Beer's great and lots of places to sit. Also they have a nice terrace out the back for warmer evenings. Definately worth a visit!

Don't try the Wellington (ex Cask and Cutler)......please don't..........just leave it for me :D

I enjoyed the Riverside last time I went but I can imagine it getting packed on its patio with this weather

A bit off the track, not by much though is 'The Moon' behind Tesco on infirmary road. I went in a couple of weeks back, it was a fairly plesant day so sat outside, had a nice pint of Moonshine :)

Archived