Embrace last night 04/05/2008

Ok fair enough it gets slagged off on here & rightly so with some of the people that go in there, but gotta say we had probably our best night in there, nice to see a different DJ in the dance room think it was Dixxie (sp?) who played some trance classics (Greece & Southside Spinners) aswell as others, hope it's a start as the normal dj is boring to say the least.

Anyone lse have a good night?

I always have a good night in Embrace, we went on Saturday but some complete idiot ruined it, smacking my bf in the back of the head which subsequently meant my bf ended up headbutting me. The guy than goes to pick up a bottle! The bouncers chuck people outa there for no reason but they let this guy back in&just stopped him comin 2 the floor we were on- it doesn't make sense.

Barr that it is a good nite&music to suit all. Just a wee bit pricey compared 2 the likes of Leadmill. :)

I always have a good night in Embrace, we went on Saturday but some complete idiot ruined it, smacking my bf in the back of the head which subsequently meant my bf ended up headbutting me. The guy than goes to pick up a bottle! The bouncers chuck people outa there for no reason but they let this guy back in&just stopped him comin 2 the floor we were on- it doesn't make sense.

Barr that it is a good nite&music to suit all. Just a wee bit pricey compared 2 the likes of Leadmill. :)

Sadly embrace is all about how much money it can take & not about the customers.

Archived