Best nightclubs in Rotherham / Sheffield

pretty_polly

Definitly Zero - its mint! Just posted about this somewhere else. Every saturday is something different. I love drum + bass so always go to Sneak. The sound system is quality and there's sofas & bean bags for chillin.

What sort of dance music do you like?

tomorrow at the republic is mini crasher - stevie g, john o'bir, above and beyond all for a fiver- thats a wicked lineup!!!!

then on thursday there is a trance night at the cross keys in town- thats wicked too :D :D

Originally posted by Terraviva

Definitly Zero - its mint! Just posted about this somewhere else. Every saturday is something different. I love drum + bass so always go to Sneak. The sound system is quality and there's sofas & bean bags for chillin.

What sort of dance music do you like?

I like dance music mostly and a bit of hardcore, but it's for my mate’s birthday and he likes the same sort of music. He was thinking of going around Sheffield or Rotherham but needed some advice on where to go for a great night out. Don't fancy going to Kingdom, loads of teenagers in there.

Archived