Hands Up If You Attended Frecheville School Mid 50s

Hi echo

Yes I went to Darmstadt with Chesterfield Tech people. I remember Langalouie (?) and eating pizza for the first time. I also visited Jack in Germany later on when I was posted to Rheindahlen in 1965. Jack Mason was always a wow with the ladies. He had my undying admiration! The last time I saw him was in Darmstadt I think. He was having women troubles then.

• 1 year later...

Hi Stuart Herriot (alias nipper Herriot) here. I was at Frecheville school from infants to seniors left in 1961. I remember all the teachers everybody mentioned, was caned by 99% of them. Played football for the school remember Dick Crookes I caught him up at cross country couldn't quite pass him, well done Dickie. Living in Malta, brilliant. Sister Margaret brother David.

Hi Stuart, Did you get the photo I sent you of the football team with you Dickie and my Hubby Ken Hollingsworth. I was in the next Bed to Margaret in the N.Gen. for a minor opp. I still see Dickie, Jeff Clarke, Pete Hides, Hillary Watson, Mollie Sherwood, Josie Harrison, Billy Welbourne, Tony Randle. I am sure it was all the cane on my hands that caused my Arthritus !!! Some great day on Frecheville, was up there a few weeks back ( I go when I want a few memories!) They have done it all up and it looks great.

Nice Talking. Hazel Orio.

Hi all.

First time on forum and what a great intro. Absolutely loved reading your posts reminiscing from your school days. I think my mum went to Frechville School. She was born 1949. Is this going to similar school years to everyone else posting on here?

Keep the stories and memories coming. Cheers

Does anyone remember the surname marshall or whitty?

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

---------- Post added 04-02-2013 at 05:21 ----------

are you jaquelines son then bye

is this forum member still around?

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

hi, just joined the forum and found this thread. i attended frecheville left '75. my brother also went to frecheville hes 6yrs older than me. we lived on silkstonecrescent and i remember most of names.

hi,my dad lived on the crescent.he was a marshall...well there was 9 of them altogether!!!!! he lived at 37.

• 2 months later...