Devonshire Cat meet - wednesday the 16th of Febuary

evildrneil

I was just wondering the same as the other person actually. Having posted on so many different issues, sometimes vehemently - there might be someone out there ready to give me a good beating!

Definitely not, I think it's taken as read we all have differing views & are allowed to be as vehement as we like without it spilling over to social gatherings - you should come along :)

Originally posted by SatanInHeels

considering coming down to say hi seeing as i havent been out in a LONG time, but slightly concerned that i will just get laughed at and told to get out because i look about 5 (well not quite)

what do ya think people? I have never been in there before... :roll:

I think you are silly for having such thoughts. If you are silly, then you will fit in nicely. :)

Please come along. The more new faces, the more fun!

Hiya folks... I'm going to have to cry off this one I'm afraid :( I have to be at the NGH first thing on Thursday and Friday morning, something I've managed to worry about for the last three or four days. As a result I've had absolutely no sleep for the last few nights and I'm shattered :( I have no doubt I'd be very poor company tonight. Besides, all my bills have just come in and according to the people at Barclays, I don't have any orange juice tokens left :cry: *sob*

Archived