Has anyone been to Strada? (Italian restaurant)

LJB23

Done Strada twice and both visits were worthwile.

I much prefer it to the other italian across the square (Zizzi?).

Our second visit to Strada was hastily arranged with a group of friends. They accommodated us - about 12 of us - and we felt looked after. The food is fresh and I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

The pink Tattinger was top notch, too!

I went a couple of months ago and was v impressed. My boyfriend had steak which was cooked to his liking and I had seabass stuffed with fennel and other stuff. Honestly it was the best seabass I have ever had. Ok. I haven't had that many - but this one was v good!! Starters were good too and the restaurant is nice and clean. If i remember correctly the tables and chairs were cool - I would have stolen a set but we may have been caught out!! Well recommended.

Done Strada twice and both visits were worthwile.

I much prefer it to the other italian across the square (Zizzi?).

Our second visit to Strada was hastily arranged with a group of friends. They accommodated us - about 12 of us - and we felt looked after. The food is fresh and I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

The pink Tattinger was top notch, too!

I love italian food. Where is The Pink Tattinger ?

Archived