Has anyone been to Strada? (Italian restaurant)

LJB23

I went to Strada on thursday night 8/05 Had the sea bass very nice. A young blonde girl served us, we were a bit raucous but she coped with us very well. We went across the square after to Sylvesters, some sort of private function, could be an opening bash, I wasn't quite sure, anyway they let us in, A big black guy singing, very good, I'm not sure but I think he is Sylvester, I asked him but he just laughed, so I'm not sure.

Anybody know.

There was also a tall guy in dressed in Tails, apparently he'd been to the Cutlers Feast (very posh)

By the way what will popollos be when they open

Been there for lunch once and dinner once. The lunchtime set menu is very good value and it's usually a pretty quiet retreat. Also been very nicely decorated and fitted out (compared to Wagamama, which as per my other review, isn't minimalist - just cheaply done). Our evening meal, however, was on an unexpectedly busy Thursday night. Staff were completely over stretched, and our waitress forgot to send through the order after taking it - we waited seventy minutes for our food. Manager insisted on a free bottle of plonk, but that only served to get us even more blotto on empty stomachs.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived