Pub suggestions needed...

No, don't work there, was my local for more than a decade when I lived near. It's further up than Hunters Bar tho, past Napoleons. The landlord, Roger, is sound. Shows all footy on 3 screens in Tap Room. Will be absolutely fine wearing colours.

cheers for your help, it's much appreciated!

No, don't work there, was my local for more than a decade when I lived near. It's further up than Hunters Bar tho, past Napoleons. The landlord, Roger, is sound. Shows all footy on 3 screens in Tap Room. Will be absolutely fine wearing colours.

Belting boozer, best in Sheff for footy bar none.

They`ll have it on the big screen in the beer garden.

Your team is playing its biggest match of the season a few miles up the road, there's over 3,000 tickets available for away fans so its unlikely to sell out and you're going to watch the game in a pub?

Why aren't you going to the game?

Your team is playing its biggest match of the season a few miles up the road, there's over 3,000 tickets available for away fans so its unlikely to sell out and you're going to watch the game in a pub?

Why aren't you going to the game?

this is the home leg... i can't get the time off work to get back down for it. i'm going to the away leg which is a week on friday

this is the home leg... i can't get the time off work to get back down for it. i'm going to the away leg which is a week on friday

Fair enough. In which case I'll suggest the Old Queens Head at the bus station, though as others have said, you might need to ask the staff to turn the sound up on a friday.

Either way, hope you win; I'm a Hereford fan and if you go up you'll be signing better players and there's a chance you might let us have Gary Hooper back!

Fair enough. In which case I'll suggest the Old Queens Head at the bus station, though as others have said, you might need to ask the staff to turn the sound up on a friday.

Either way, hope you win; I'm a Hereford fan and if you go up you'll be signing better players and there's a chance you might let us have Gary Hooper back!

haha.. it's frustrating how Hoops was actually quite good for you boys, but has never really shown it with us. he's still pretty raw but a good talent... having just signed a new contract with us before he went on loan to you then it would suggest his future is with us, but if we went up we may look to offload him.

Archived