Scuff on Leather Sofa

Depends how bad? You can get special leather polish which is good. I rub with a bit of spuit first!!!

hAVE ACCEPTED NOW THAT SCRATCHES AND SCUFFS AND TO THE CHARACTER OF MY LEATHER SUITE!

Sorry...knocked caps

Depends how bad? You can get special leather polish which is good. I rub with a bit of spuit first!!!

hAVE ACCEPTED NOW THAT SCRATCHES AND SCUFFS AND TO THE CHARACTER OF MY LEATHER SUITE!

Sorry...knocked caps

Lol its on one corner at the bottom. got scuffed when men were bringing it in

Pondsfords on Heeley Bottom do a good leather care kit. I used it on my brown leather sofa to get some washing-up liquid out of the grain, thought I'd ruined it but it came off after a few attempts. It cost about £30 but is really good and lasts for ages.

Try a bit of water on it first and see how that goes. Could try olive oil too. If that fails, get that special leather stuff

Is it brown or black leather?

Its green not bright green or dark green. More olive I think.

Sorry...knocked caps

What is spuit,is it a new thing,or a cross between being sick and spitting.If it is the latter i dread to thing what your suite is like:hihi:

If the surface of the leather is damaged then I'm afraid whatever you polish it with it will remain damaged.

I've currently got 8 cats in my house- I like the 'lived in' look for leather sofas. Good job isn't it?

Archived