BBC Radio Sheffield

Rony himself made the announcement of 'big news' on his show this morning Jeffrey.

its hardly big news just same old same old re mashed.

For gods sake somebody shake it up .

I Moved to radio 2 after the leadmill this leadmill that etc

Never looked Back

Everard Davy is retiring tomorrow that is one guy I will miss on there enjoy your retirement you sarky old goat that yeeeees was always worth waiting for. Amy was wittering on a while ago about how nice pigeons are lovely birds why do people not like them we should all love pigeons,this morning it was birds ? Why do people like birds ? Birds are boring.

• 2 weeks later...
So tedious. Just switched on and heard the presenters discussing the merits on the pronunciation of the word scone, driving around somewhere other totally lost.

Good call your majesty.

Although I switch to Radio 5 as soon as (De)Pressman opens his mouth and affects a supposedly comedic tone, I can well imagine the asinine exchanges that occurred.

So tedious. Just switched on and heard the presenters discussing the merits on the pronunciation of the word scone, driving around somewhere other totally lost.

Subtract the pronounciation of 'scone' debate, the 'bread cake' or 'barm cake' question and any 'hendo's' references and there's not much left.