BBC Radio Sheffield

Toby back on Monday

So they were waiting for the election to get out of the way after he called Farage out on twitter and then it's all forgotten? :hihi:

Can't have any BBC bias now can we!

Toby back on Monday

More of the same ...

I had a sausage for breakfast which got me thinking. Do you have a favourite sausage, or perhaps an amusing sausage related story perhaps you once worked in the sausage inustry. Are you simple minded or think you're so important you want to hear your voice on radio. phone us with your sausage related anecdotes.

If you're reading this Toby I've plenty more unbelievably bad ideas for you now you're coming back.

More of the same ...

I had a sausage for breakfast which got me thinking. Do you have a favourite sausage, or perhaps an amusing sausage related story perhaps you once worked in the sausage inustry. Are you simple minded or think you're so important you want to hear your voice on radio. phone us with your sausage related anecdotes.

If you're reading this Toby I've plenty more unbelievably bad ideas for you now you're coming back.

Didn't anyone else read that in his voice :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Tell you what - he's made Paul Walker sound ... good. No. Actually, PW has been a breath of fresh air, apart from when he harps on about his "kids" - they're infant goats aren't they?

Foster ... Oh dear ... not again ...

Guest busdriver1
Tell you what - he's made Paul Walker sound ... good. No. Actually, PW has been a breath of fresh air, apart from when he harps on about his "kids" - they're infant goats aren't they?

Foster ... Oh dear ... not again ...

Listened to his programme twice then went in search of intelligent broadcasting. Radio 4 now and never coming back.