BBC Radio Sheffield

love where you live is nonsense, I would love where I live, if I could afford a house in ranmoor and my kids went to tapton.

If I had enough money to live in Ranmoor, I'd rather move to Greystones, Crosspool or Endcliffe and send them private :hihi:

Boring I know BUT that's me in the mornings back to 5 live foster is a rubbish presenter ,

So you're moving to listen to the worst voice on radio Rachel Burden!, I listen to the news and then turn off, how these people get jobs with voices like hers I don't know!

I can honestly say that I have never claimed to be a journalist.

You all love it really.

Tune in folks!

Thanks Toby I will tune in.

Which got me thinking, phone in and tell us your amusing tuning in story, whats your favourite way of tuning in, have any of your family ...........................................................................

Help nurse my medication quick. I've another severe attack of 'Fosters Clicheitits' coming on.

Thanks Toby I will tune in.

Which got me thinking, phone in and tell us your amusing tuning in story, whats your favourite way of tuning in, have any of your family ...........................................................................

Help nurse my medication quick. I've another severe attack of 'Fosters Clicheitits' coming on.

Mind you it must be hard to make up hours of interesting chat in a morning. :huh: