BBC Radio Sheffield

I like Toby n a morning. I don't like the interviews, but him and Paul and Jenny together are the best thing on the radio. Why do they do all that boring guff about broken public toilets and broken streetlights?

I like Rony as well, I don't get to hear much else.

well said that man ;) couldnt agree more.. the toby foster show is still pretty good albeit lacking his woodseats sidekick, Jamie, that anna bird gets on my tits.. as for the other presenters the only one i would give any listening to is Howie pressman, steve white is a purile plonker from dingle land, gareth welshy is a boring as counting the number of atoms in a mars bar and roney robinson !! got his head so far up the bbc's backside he has to leave his shoe laces undone... the rest of em with exception to miss p are pants fill in sidekicks... Capstick was ace and the day they sacked him was the downfall of our own radio station,, een Roney had the nerve to stick a knife in tonys back when he died and had to apologise live on air... he has nothing but praise for him now the two faced gittish bbc pc git.. thats my two penneth then ;):D:D

couldn't agree more with you, Roney is a real lefty pain in the rear end.

couldn't agree more with you, Roney is a real lefty pain in the rear end.

i will agree with that hes been doing the same thing in the same way (badly) IMO, i dont know how he gets away with it he ask the same questions to every body he interviews, he try's to be controversial fails miserably, i wish he would retire gracefully like all the others on all radio stations have done.

i will agree with that hes been doing the same thing in the same way (badly) IMO, i dont know how he gets away with it he ask the same questions to every body he interviews, he try's to be controversial fails miserably, i wish he would retire gracefully like all the others on all radio stations have done.

nowt wrong with Rony!!! http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1002997

some people must like him els he wouldn't still be their, but i think he's up the bosses posterior:help:

I think you are very wrong in knocking Rony. He is a very professional presenter, who has stood the test of time - he has been with the station now for over 27 years.

There is many a listener who enjoys listenning to Rony and no presenter can be liked by all.

If he is not to your liking that's fair enough, but that does not mean that others don't enjoy listening to his shows.

Stop knocking Rony, as if you have an axe to grind.

Edited by Joe9T

I think you are very wrong in knocking Rony. He is a very professional presenter, who has stood the test of time - he has been with the station now for over 27 years.

There is many a listener who enjoys listenning to Rony and no presenter can be liked by all.

If he is not to your liking that's fair enough, but that does not mean that others don't enjoy listening to his shows.

Stop knocking Rony, as if you have an axe to grind.

i couldn't agree with your post more (this one)

But don't tell me how to post, i say as i see it and that is how i see him and i most certainly have no axe to grind with anyone life's to short

• 2 weeks later...

Today was a classic:

Traffic news before news

Problems on blackstock road if you know why ring us

News just after traffic

Residents on blackstock road have complainded about huge ques. - What hope have we got when left hand doesnt know what the right hand is doing !