BBC Radio Sheffield

no one asked me which breakfast programme I listened to - and I listen to Radio Sheffield so make it at least 4 listeners when you are negotiating :)

But his three listeners are, his two kids and his wife;) Oh nearly forgot, he has got four his friend who live's in handsworth LEE:huh:

Guest makapaka

I really like Toby foster although I was put off by a bit of a nasty reply on Twitter to something i put which on reflection might have been a bit goading but wasn't intended as such.

Sorta put me off.

He's a good interviewer and asks good questions - also very good at Leeds festival a few years back as stand up but could do with upgrading his act and getting back out there again.

Better than the boring presenters on for rest of day......rony - what is your favourite colour (thought up on way in) and paulette (I'm the biggest fan of whoever is on my show today).

I really like Toby foster although I was put off by a bit of a nasty reply on Twitter to something i put which on reflection might have been a bit goading but wasn't intended as such.

Sorta put me off.

He's a good interviewer and asks good questions - also very good at Leeds festival a few years back as stand up but could do with upgrading his act and getting back out there again.

Better than the boring presenters on for rest of day......rony - what is your favourite colour (thought up on way in) and paulette (I'm the biggest fan of whoever is on my show today).

couldn't put it better myself rony is the biggest fake on there, oh that laugh, and his apprentice paulette Edwards same mannerisms, ugh

• 2 weeks later...