BBC Radio Sheffield

One of the worst ever by his Tobyness today.

Phone in topic,

What do you love about where you live (They haven't done that topic for a few weeks) coupled with his deliberately annoying random playing of Lulu's Shout made for even more cringeworthy radio than usual.

He's off for a couple of weeks only to be replaced by the even more inane and dreary Paul Walker, no doubt we'll get even more padding out of the airways with details of his life as well.

Edited by Nankypoo

One of the worst ever by his Tobyness today.

Phone in topic,

What do you love about where you live (They haven't done that topic for a few weeks) coupled with his deliberately annoying random playing of Lulu's Shout made for even more cringeworthy radio than usual.

He's off for a couple of weeks only to be replaced by the even more inane and dreary Paul Walker, no doubt we'll get even more padding out of the airways with details of his life as well.

You obviously listen often enough to know how often he does different topics on the phone in, and closely enough to know when he'll be on holiday. Impressive dedication :)

You obviously listen often enough to know how often he does different topics on the phone in, and closely enough to know when he'll be on holiday. Impressive dedication :)

Hardly.

Unfortunately they have him on at work for local traffic reports (which by way are also useless ).

Thanks for caring.

I think we should come and do a show from your office, to cheer you up you poor old sausage.

DearTobes [may I call you that]

Thanks for the offer but please keep you and your posse well away.

Your particular brand of homespun, unfunny,repetitive, tedium 'aint going to cheer me up.

To be honest Leonard Cohen on repeat stands more of a chance of cheering me up.

However don't you worry your pretty little head over me, come 10.00 o clock, when I can put Ken Bruce on I positively bloom with happiness and contentment at the sound of competence coming over the airwaves, and to the best of my knowledge he hasn't yet mentioned that he used to sell beer for a living..

Love Nanks

Edited by Nankypoo

Your particular brand of homespun, unfunny,repetitive, tedium 'aint going to cheer me up.

To be honest Leonard Cohen on repeat stands more of a chance.

However don't you worry your pretty little head over me, come 10.00 o clock, when I can put Ken Bruce on I positively bloom with happiness and contentment at the sound of competence coming over the airwaves, and to the best of my knowledge he hasn't yet mentioned that he used to sell beer for a living..

Love Nanks

I don't think he gives a damn to be honest, he replied and you took the bait.

I don't think he gives a damn to be honest, he replied and you took the bait.

I am convinced he he really does care deeply, you can hear it in his voice, but then again, that's me gullible - I'm always rising to the bait and replying to puerile posts.

Oops there I go again.

Edited by Nankypoo

I am convinced he he really does care deeply, you can hear it in his voice, but then again, that's me gullible - I'm always rising to the bait and replying to puerile posts.

Oops there I go again.

You had better get used to them, if you are going to stay on S/F

To be honest Leonard Cohen on repeat stands more of a chance of cheering me up.

Love Nanks

Call me whatever you like love, it's all good.

And of course I worry about you. If you're forced to listen to something for three hours a day so that you can hear the traffic news, and the best thing that happens to you is that eventually you get to hear Popmaster, then I hope that at some point you manage to change jobs. It must be awful.