BBC Radio Sheffield

Call me whatever you like love, it's all good.

And of course I worry about you. If you're forced to listen to something for three hours a day so that you can hear the traffic news, and the best thing that happens to you is that eventually you get to hear Popmaster, then I hope that at some point you manage to change jobs. It must be awful.

Tobes, Tobes,

I'd love to get another job, but my problem is I'm inept, incompetent and generally useless at my job, yet incredibly well paid. I'm sure no one else would employ me.

Tobes I feel we have so much in common which is why I feel we're bonding and becoming great chums.

Thanks again for caring. [Even though someone on here said you didn't give a damn I always had faith in you ]

Love ya kiss ya hug ya squeeze ya,

Nanks

Edited by Nankypoo

Call me whatever you like love, it's all good.

And of course I worry about you. If you're forced to listen to something for three hours a day so that you can hear the traffic news, and the best thing that happens to you is that eventually you get to hear Popmaster, then I hope that at some point you manage to change jobs. It must be awful.

Tony Capstick would have just said "why don't you pith off" and that is

s why the listeners loved him.

I like listening to Radio Sheffield as I like the local news and sport and some of the music which is from my era. But like all stations it does need to update its schedules and the format of shows to bring in new features and different kinds of presenters. The morning show does need some refreshing and I am sure the 9 am phone in works as well as it once did and of course it competes with Nicky Campbell on Radio 5.

Likewise Football Heaven is sounding a bit tired and could do with a revamp. But I am sure other listeners will have their own opinions and of course there are a large number of other radio stations to listen to which may suit peoples taste better.

I cannot understand why you want to listen to shows you do not like!

You know if you dont like listening to someones radio programme turn it over, soooo simple..

Make a suggestion to your employers that you dont like that station and would rather have BBC radio 2 on or something... It's not that big of a deal surely!

You know if you dont like listening to someones radio programme turn it over, soooo simple..

Make a suggestion to your employers that you dont like that station and would rather have BBC radio 2 on or something... It's not that big of a deal surely!

Here's an idea - why not read the pertinent section of the thread before making comments.

It's not that big of a deal surely!

I doubt she has the choice, she said they listen to it for local traffic so it might be a taxi firm or a delivery firm or something.