BBC Radio Sheffield

Guest makapaka
Point taken.

I think it's an affectation. They are two independent quite separate areas of the City, clearly expensive properties and benefiting from far fewer of the social problems associated with all cities.

I think environment clearly informs opinion.

Looking down on on us from [let's be honest] leafy Dore, patronising the public and then retreating to the affluent suburbs where the likes of Jessica Ennis [ More 'Dime' then Dame as she's now all about the money ] can afford to live isn't my idea of being in touch with, let alone part of the common people.

For that's how we are made to feel; common and thick.

Not so much Radio Sheffield as Radio Shine ....... [ must check the spelling]

I've never been made to feel common or thick - why does where the presenters live make any difference?

Guest busdriver1
I recommend Radio 4Extra, Radio5 Live, Radio 6, and World Service (all BBC).

Radio 4 does it for me, intelligent conversation and coverage from further than the end of our street.

Mind broadening rather than parochial drivel.

I've never been made to feel common or thick - why does where the presenters live make any difference?

Rhetorical?

You may never have felt you are being partronised but you are now if you claim to not understand the difference made in where a person lives.

Have you read the thread and the developed argument?

Argue your point by all means but don't claim not to understand what has been explained.

Rhetorical?

You may never have felt you are being partronised but you are now if you claim to not understand the difference made in where a person lives.

Have you read the thread and the developed argument?

Argue your point by all means but don't claim not to understand what has been explained.

He may have brass eyes like me lol

Well done again to the ace presenters at the breakfast. They've just been covering the story of a courgette shortage decimating the hopes and dreams of Radio Sheffields growing and influential army of courgette lovers.

This report is enhanced with an "Ace" reporter live down at the Parkway market.

Unfortunately this story appeared in the Guardian and most of the national press on the 17th Jan.

On the case again eh? Toby.

Edited by mickyboy