BBC Radio Sheffield

No, Phil Butler is best. And- dare I venture to say it- isn't there too much football on RS?

[Hides in corner, fearing onslaught...]

If your not a football fan then there's too much....and vice versa if you are a football fan...me personally, i think they've got it just right...the fact football heaven has been broadcasting for 25 years or more is testament to how popular football is in this area...

If your not a football fan then there's too much....and vice versa if you are a football fan...me personally, i think they've got it just right...the fact football heaven has been broadcasting for 25 years or more is testament to how popular football is in this area...

Agreed. After five years without it, Sheffield United have just started to play again, albeit in the pub league.

---------- Post added 08-03-2017 at 18:31 ----------

On today's breakfast show, Toby reported the speculation about the CIA and MI5 bugging our TVs to snoop on conversations; well, if they've bugged the Foster TV, they'll need a linguist to translate gibberish into plain English.

The man is indecipherable.

Agreed. After five years without it, Sheffield United have just started to play again, albeit in the pub league.

---------- Post added 08-03-2017 at 18:31 ----------

On today's breakfast show, Toby reported the speculation about the CIA and MI5 bugging our TVs to snoop on conversations; well, if they've bugged the Foster TV, they'll need a linguist to translate gibberish into plain English.

The man is indecipherable.

Yet you still regularly listen :help:

Guest makapaka
There are plenty of other sources of local info, you're talking rubbish.

Toby foster isn't so bad.

He's a bit on easy street and it shows - could do more with the show. You wonder how limited they are by bbc producers though.

It's decent enough to listen to on drive to work but on way back pressman is tragic.

Reading verbatim from news, replaying earlier clips, no music,and some boring "bleep" game that is grim. I just turn it over until football heaven comes on.

I'd put Toby on drive time so he can stop moaning about getting up early and the lad Steve bailey who does graveyard shift on a bit later in morning. He's not the best but puts a few songs on etc