BBC Radio Sheffield

Seriously, what do people expect of a local radio station? expectations need to be lowered a bit. I think its good for what it is.

Guest makapaka
Seriously, what do people expect of a local radio station? expectations need to be lowered a bit. I think its good for what it is.

A bit of personality is all that's needed. Foster is not everyone's cup of tea but there's no doubt he's a personality which is why people have divided opinions.

I fail to believe there's not someone out there who could do more than the likes of Howard pressman and Paulette etc.

A bit of personality is all that's needed. Foster is not everyone's cup of tea but there's no doubt he's a personality which is why people have divided opinions.

I fail to believe there's not someone out there who could do more than the likes of Howard pressman and Paulette etc.

Unfortunately in this country we dislike anybody who might have an opinion and prefer to go with the safe, bland option.

Toby's not bad but he does tend to talk so quickly sometimes it's hard to hear what he's saying. Are you reading this Toby . ?

If you're listening to a local BBC radio station for thrills and excitement you're probably going to be disappointed, but as they go I don't think it's a bad station for something a little slower paced than commercial stations that play all that rubbish young uns listen to today!:D

Well Foster was particularly patronising this morning apparently yesterday's attack was nothing to do with the Muslim faith at all,he even cocked up the minutes silence fading up the Radio Sheffield music halfway through.

If you dislike Toby and his show so much,why do you keep listening to it..?