BBC Radio Sheffield

I think there is a stereotype that people from Sheffield wear flat caps, drink in the pub and teach rocky the staffy to fight

I do think that this is not true and that people in Sheffield are more liberal than people think

Toby articulates his opinions well and I also believe that he could make a good MP

Well - I never thought I'd hear those two words in the same sentence: "Toby articulates..."

To be honest I've started tuning into TalkRadio for breakfast.

Toby's breakfast format seemed to have changed quite a few years ago, seemingly concentrating on dreary local "news", unless there's a big UK news story.

Currently it's pretty poor without him IMO. Then again, Rony's show is/was dire (is it still on ? Maybe his listeners have become ethereal)

Could we not have a politics free zone on the radio. The public voted in the Referendum for what they wanted - we need it Now.

By the way I rate Rony as excellent. Class does not matter but manners, aspirations and consideration for your neighbour are things that matter.