First Dance - what song?

we havent merged them as we couldnt manage to do this without it sounding dodgy so we faded Frank out when he wasnt singing so frank sings for about 2 min and then Stevie comes in for the whole of his song.

We are doing the foxtrot for the first part, went to city limits for lessons and it has been great fun, but OH is a little nervous, but I am like a kid doing twirls and wanting to buy some dance shoes. I am admitting that this is going a tad too far but I have always wanted to be a dancer so what the hell!!!!!.

• 2 weeks later...

we didnt have pulp something changed cos husband to be & best mine lost the cd. so we had man i feel like a woman due to oh wandering aroung in a friends red heels most of the afternoon.

im having stephanie mills

from way back in the dark ages

never knew love like this before

but i dont think alot of you will know this song being very young

then again im a oldie.

its my 25th silver wedding anniversary renewal of vows

it was that or my beloved Aerosmith. :hihi:

going in church were having

rod stewert

have i told you lately,:gag: i know sad arn't we.lol

we havent merged them as we couldnt manage to do this without it sounding dodgy so we faded Frank out when he wasnt singing so frank sings for about 2 min and then Stevie comes in for the whole of his song.

We are doing the foxtrot for the first part, went to city limits for lessons and it has been great fun, but OH is a little nervous, but I am like a kid doing twirls and wanting to buy some dance shoes. I am admitting that this is going a tad too far but I have always wanted to be a dancer so what the hell!!!!!.

:o ooooh i gotta ask loads of questions now cos this is what i want to do! are the lessons good, value for money ect? Are they private or in a group? Did you choose your song first, or did they suggest something? I want something with nice words, but not too slow, as i dont want us shuffling around lol. We dont have 'a song' as such, unless you count 'paradise by the dashboard light' and we aint having the first dance to that :hihi:

Archived