First Dance - what song?

• 2 weeks later...

been to a few friends weddings recently first dances were:

Song from armageddon aurosmith,

finally found, honeyz,

simply the best, tina turner

strange combinations aint they but what ever is special to you is the best option

My hubby and I love "Amazed" by Lonestar. He sang it at a kareoke competition and won a weekend away because of it and met me while he was there all because of this song!! And the rest, they day, is history!

We got married abroad and unfortunately their choice of music to add to the wedding video left was very limited so we picked "Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton which is one of my all time favourites! It worked great with the video and still remains really special to us x

OMG, OMG!!!!

Went to see Metallica @ the arena on saturday...... They played the song we had as our 1st dance (nothing else matters) & it was amazing, my hubby & I just stood & danced to it there & then ( & live!!!) I was so overwhelmed with emotion i started crying, Especially when I realised that James Hetfield had seen us & was watching us while for a few moments we were dancing!!

• 1 month later...

Archived