Independent Coffee Shops in Sheffield

Fancie

Thanks to everyone for the replies and PM's, we will be sure to keep you updated with where we will be appearing next!

Check out the site in the meantime and let us tend to all your cake needs :)

Right there with you regarding independents Fancie. Why not try Yorkies, on York Street Sheffield. Local cafe/coffee bar/restaurant selling as much local produce as they can.

I also prefer the independent restaurants too. As I have to organise meals out as part of my job, I find all my favourites in the city are independent.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick note to let those of you who have sent cake-begging PM's... Good news!! :)

As of tomorrow, you can sample our tasty treats in Cocoa on Ecclesall Road.

The girls are having a bit of a launch with some samples and of course full- size treats to have along with their massive range of teas and coffees (and of course, chocolate!!)

So pop in and pig out!!

They look absolutely gorgeous! I want one! Or a dozen. My friend is having a birthday party soon and she would love them but they would have to be gluten free ... so maybe in time for my birthday in December.

I think most places that do weddings would like them ...

Archived