Let's have a power metal club night people!!!

My friend runs her own Northern Soul night in Barnsley which is very popular, I'd love to start my own Power Metal night, but I don't know how to DJ and don't have the equipment etc. I'd love it if someone could play Power and Progressive metal for one night a week at one of Sheffield's Rock bars. WE EVEN HAVE BAKUSEN NIGHT!!!

LET'S HAVE A POWER METAL NIGHT ppl!!!

My friend runs her own Northern Soul night in Barnsley which is very popular, I'd love to start my own Power Metal night, but I don't know how to DJ and don't have the equipment etc. I'd love it if someone could play Power and Progressive metal for one night a week at one of Sheffield's Rock bars. WE EVEN HAVE BAKUSEN NIGHT!!!

LET'S HAVE A POWER METAL NIGHT ppl!!!

good idea.....will look into it.....maybe not every week but could try something

good idea.....will look into it.....maybe not every week but could try something

Maybe you could make it a fortnightly thing to try it out and if it's popular you could make it weekly. I think that if someone did this it'd bring more business because no where currently does a night like it.

Maybe you could make it a fortnightly thing to try it out and if it's popular you could make it weekly. I think that if someone did this it'd bring more business because no where currently does a night like it.

it just depends how many people are into power metal and if they would actually come out or not on a regular basis. I will certainly try one at least to start with sometime fairly soon, probably on a MONDAY as its a difficult night to do anything else much with. How popular do you think this branch of rock is in Sheffield?

The Metalsammlung nights that DJ Paul runs at Sheffield Uni/Corporation on a semi-regular basis are pretty damn power metal oriented.... he's been doing them about once every 2 months this past year.

The 'Peroxide' nights that I (well, RockSoc) hold at the Dove n Rainbow/Uni often play some power metal too (not in my sets though... I pretty much hate power metal).

it just depends how many people are into power metal and if they would actually come out or not on a regular basis. I will certainly try one at least to start with sometime fairly soon, probably on a MONDAY as its a difficult night to do anything else much with. How popular do you think this branch of rock is in Sheffield?

It's a lot more popular than people think.

Archived