Where can I take a woman ona romantic night out?

kkmohind

I've just started seeing someone and want to take her out for valentines day. Just wandering if anyone could reccomend a suitable place... somewhere sophisticated. OK if it's a bit expensive but preferably not ridiculous and ideally somewhere near the town centre.

If you like somewhere sophisticated then try out soulphisticated on fridays,where you can dine and after dance the night away, the music is really cool and its ideal for u and your lady. the venue is tequila on west street

the number for table reservations 01142788555

ps cheat her to one of the champagne cocktails

Originally posted by kkmohind

I've just started seeing someone and want to take her out for valentines day. Just wandering if anyone could reccomend a suitable place... somewhere sophisticated. OK if it's a bit expensive but preferably not ridiculous and ideally somewhere near the town centre.

I can't think of any fantastic restaurants in the town centre but I'd certainly recommend taking her to All Bar One for a glass of Moet to kickstart the evening! My girlfriend always likes a glass of the Brut Rose before we go out for dinner!

Archived