Where do you take an 18/19 year old lass out?

Dave650

18? Movie? Shopping? :hihi:

Or give her your mom's credit card to go shopping. ;):love:

Just kidding.

Seriously though, why not ask her what she does for a hobby, and actually take time to do that with her or something?

It's not like I don't know her I didn't pick her up from the park lol:hihi:

I work with her, I'd love to do the hobby thing but there's no way I'm going horseriding and I don't think scaring her ****less on the back of one of my bikes is a good idea :hihi:

I work with her, I'd love to do the hobby thing but there's no way I'm going horseriding and I don't think scaring her ****less on the back of one of my bikes is a good idea :hihi:

I wouldnt mind being scared ****less on the back of your bike , ask her she might be up for it , its different anyway :D

I wouldnt mind being scared ****less on the back of your bike , ask her she might be up for it , its different anyway :D

balls to this it's far too much work.

Bike, chippy, offy, ome kazza? ;):hihi:

lol. Gosh, is that how young people meet these days? In a park?? :hihi:

Well, what is wrong with taking her out on your bike? You can take a nice route somewhere or a pub for lunch or something. Why not ask her first and see if she fancies that idea. Best come up with a few and then you can suss out which she prefers and then you'll know what she is into, or is comfortable with for future references.

One of my good friend went quad biking on her first date, and consider she loves driving, and he likes adventure outings, it was a good date for them. It's not my cup of tea, but she loved it. They're now married. So you never know...

Archived