Gardners rest Neepsend

Hi everyone. Here's some information from the duck's bill - yes, we have had a lot of work done in the pub - new floors, walls and such like - but there is still quite a bit to do, so we are looking at a few more weeks. I'm still doing the Sunday quiz. This is at the Harlequin (Nursery St) now that the Moon has closed.

Hi Pattytheduck, Nice to hear from you and with such good news too. :thumbsup: I'm very much looking forward to renewing my acquaintance with your fine establishment. Knowing Eddie and yourself I'm sure the old character (and characters) will survive, not to mention the atmosphere.

Roll on! :bigsmile:

Hi everyone. Here's some information from the duck's bill - yes, we have had a lot of work done in the pub - new floors, walls and such like - but there is still quite a bit to do, so we are looking at a few more weeks. I'm still doing the Sunday quiz. This is at the Harlequin (Nursery St) now that the Moon has closed.

Thats great news, we are due for a field trip to the Neepsend area to continue our extended research project into real ale and it will be nice to include the Gardners again on the list of sites of "special scientific interest"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived