Iris Webster Pitsmoor

Can anyone help me to trace Iris Webster who lived at Brunswick Road Pitsmoor in 1952. She had a son Paul and was pregnent with another at the time. She lived on Bramber Street before getting married to John Webster. Any help is appreciated family trying to get in contact with then.

• 3 years later...
Hi, I'm Paul Webster daughter Claire, we have been searching for the son iris Webster had. Can you confirm who you are.

Thanks claire

Hi I used to live on Brunswick Road in the 50's I remember knocking around with Paul Webster, he was about the same age as me, will be in his early 60's now. He had a big wooden tank painted Green, we used to shove it all over Brunswick Road. I have not heard from Paul since we were all moved out to make way for the slum clearance, how is he btw. I would love to hear from him

Can anyone help me to trace Iris Webster who lived at Brunswick Road Pitsmoor in 1952. She had a son Paul and was pregnent with another at the time. She lived on Bramber Street before getting married to John Webster. Any help is appreciated family trying to get in contact with then.

Hi, I know all the family send me a message

We have been searching everywhere look at genes reunited

Hi what's your name and I will ask him if he remember you

PM. Sent.

Hello, have a look in your private message box. When you log on to S/F. you should see "your PMs" top Right hand side of the page. Click on it.

Archived