HeadKandi carling academy saturday night!!

What an absolutely blinding night this was, great music great atmosphere and the live performances were quality... Speaking of which can anyone remember who the live vocalist was on that night... had a few too much to remember who it was!!! :confused:

i thought it was garbage, the cueing to get in was a mess for a start but it was billed as a big un so i suppose thats to be expected ish, once inside my god it was like stepping back in time to roxy days (not that i went there much only once i remeber)

hed kandi usually attract a cool crowd and to be fair the people were preety smart n with it but the venue is far too large to hold a dance night and it felt so chavvy and like beeing at a school disco or something, the sound system wasn't and dont feel it could have been good enough to reach further than the dancefloor and that venue could never be filled enough for a club night to have a good vibe going on.

i reckon it would be ace to go and see a band there but not good enough for clubbing, also drinks a bit minty and even though they were served in tacky plastic cups you still couldnt take them outside, which for me the outside had the best atmosphere going on..glad i didnt pay to get in a steep £15

ahmen

i thought it was garbage, the cueing to get in was a mess for a start but it was billed as a big un so i suppose thats to be expected ish, once inside my god it was like stepping back in time to roxy days (not that i went there much only once i remeber)

hed kandi usually attract a cool crowd and to be fair the people were preety smart n with it but the venue is far too large to hold a dance night and it felt so chavvy and like beeing at a school disco or something, the sound system wasn't and dont feel it could have been good enough to reach further than the dancefloor and that venue could never be filled enough for a club night to have a good vibe going on.

i reckon it would be ace to go and see a band there but not good enough for clubbing, also drinks a bit minty and even though they were served in tacky plastic cups you still couldnt take them outside, which for me the outside had the best atmosphere going on..glad i didnt pay to get in a steep £15

ahmen

Interesting. I thought a venue that size only something like Hed Kandi would work there.

Well i had a good night suppose it's the people that you're with, i agree with the queuing it was horrendous luckily for me i didn't have to neither did i have to pay, i didn't find it ''CHAVVY'' at all if you want ''CHAVVY'' go visit VIBE now thats chav central. As for the sound system i thought it sounded great specially when the live percussionists were on... O well i suppose you cant please everyone.. :D

As for the drinks my mates and i were buying in rounds, my mate was drinking the little bottle's of rose wine my sister was drinking JD & coke and i was drinking either Archers and lemonade or WKD the round came £9 -£10 everytime i didn't think that was too bad no more expensive than anywhere else in town??!!!

Plastic cups are a good idea for one it stops idiots using them in fights and people dropping glass on the dance floor and ending up with it stuck in your foot is not pleasent, so all in all a great idea, i agree they dont look too classy but who cares!!

Well i had a good night suppose it's the people that you're with, i agree with the queuing it was horrendous luckily for me i didn't have to neither did i have to pay, i didn't find it ''CHAVVY'' at all if you want ''CHAVVY'' go visit VIBE now thats chav central. As for the sound system i thought it sounded great specially when the live percussionists were on... O well i suppose you cant please everyone.. :D

As for the drinks my mates and i were buying in rounds, my mate was drinking the little bottle's of rose wine my sister was drinking JD & coke and i was drinking either Archers and lemonade or WKD the round came £9 -£10 everytime i didn't think that was too bad no more expensive than anywhere else in town??!!!

Plastic cups are a good idea for one it stops idiots using them in fights and people dropping glass on the dance floor and ending up with it stuck in your foot is not pleasent, so all in all a great idea, i agree they dont look too classy but who cares!!

If you had a good night then thats all that matters, was the dancefloor busy?

O please... it's a waste of space that club and a total **** hole i know i've visted it often enough.. for my sin's!!

Well why do you bother going if you don't like it?! :rolleyes:

I don't like Embrace, so guess what? I don't go!!! Great success!!! It's a system (in my experience) that I tend to find works! :thumbsup:

Archived