HeadKandi carling academy saturday night!!

Well why do you bother going if you don't like it?! :rolleyes:

I don't like Embrace, so guess what? I don't go!!! Great success!!! It's a system (in my experience) that I tend to find works! :thumbsup:

Because i like/liked the music but the morons that go in there tend to spoil it so guess what i dont go anymore!!!!

Please dont turn this thread into another VIBE thread.. they tend to get boring..!!!

yeh it was packed... everyone seemed to be having a good time!! :D
What do you think of the venue overall? i've been but I would imagine that its hard to generate a really good atmosphere in a room that size. That said i'll be going to HK at some point

I thought it was a really good venue, plenty of room to throw some shapes and didn't have to wait ages at the bar because there are plenty of bars upstairs and downstairs and all of a decent size... although the farce with the queue's needs sorting out. Saying that i thought the atmosphere was great specially on the dance floor... but then i went with a great bunch of family and friends and we had a right old messy time... got the pic's to prove it and we all cant wait for the next one.. Just what sheffield needs i think, well thats my personal opinion anyway!!! :D

I thought it was a really good venue, plenty of room to throw some shapes and didn't have to wait ages at the bar because there are plenty of bars upstairs and downstairs and all of a decent size... although the farce with the queue's needs sorting out. Saying that i thought the atmosphere was great specially on the dance floor... but then i went with a great bunch of family and friends and we had a right old messy time... got the pic's to prove it and we all cant wait for the next one.. Just what sheffield needs i think, well thats my personal opinion anyway!!! :D
Fair enough, only thing is its so huge if you lose your friends its probably easier to make new ones than find your old ones!

Archived