Looking for decent grub near M1

or, if you fancy a change from a pub and your pops likes garden centres, there's a brand spanking new garden centre megastore at Barlboro - Dobbins, or Doolins, or summat, and they have a nice big food area - don't know what they sell though.

Hi

I am at the bottom of Parkway (5 mins from the M1 )and have sourced a menu which has about 85% of its offerings from within 20 miles of Sheffield.We make nearly everything ourselves including bread, blackpudding and scotch eggs as well as the more regular items. The menu is on my website (under reconstuction) at http://www.bluwaterbar.co.uk or call me on 2754365 if you want more info

There is a pub, nice country style one, at Junction 31 if you turn left at the round about and go towards Dinnington, its on the cross roads after the lights. Its only about a mile away from the M1. Cant remember the name, but its a motel as well.

There is a pub, nice country style one, at Junction 31 if you turn left at the round about and go towards Dinnington, its on the cross roads after the lights. Its only about a mile away from the M1. Cant remember the name, but its a motel as well.

That's the Red Lion at Todwick crossroads, referred to in an earlier post.

Archived