Pubs near the Plug?

tomlad

... I used to like the Red Lion on Charles Street, not a million miles away, but since they installed loads of TVs for football I like it a lot less.

point taken- but the sound isnt usually up on them.

theres no nice pubs around there!!!

have you been to the red lion? come and give it a whirl. :)

we often get a lot of people for pre-gig drinks from plug and the carling academy.

if youre after a place to meet up with a relatively low background noise level for a catch up before the gig then the lion is the place to come. its big enough to find accomodate a fairly big group, but no so big youll miss each other.

either way, have a top night....im just jealous coz ive got to work! :(

x

We normally meet up in the devonshire cat or washington - both decent pubs and only 5 mins away from Plug - but quite tricky to describe if you dont know Sheffield and are coming from the station.

but the red lion is dead easy to find if youre coming from the station! ;)

sophie- where is the red lion?

charles street...between arundel gate and the hubs.

its a bit of an old photo, but this is what youre looking for. :)

x

theres no nice pubs around there!!! I'm just writing this to add that I'm going to plug on friday too prodigy are gonna be wicked!:D

haha thats where im going too! :D

thanks everyone SO much for the replies! it seems like the red lion might be the one i might go for, a nice quiet place is the aim i think!

Archived