Naked activities of the garden kind!!

What naked activities have you done whilst in the garden?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What naked activities have you done whilst in the garden?

• Watered the plants
    • Cut the lawn
    • Sunbathed
    • Painted shed/fence
    • Attended your bbq
    • skinny dipped in a paddling pool
    • climbed a tree
    • weeded
    • played some kind of sport
    • other

Moving on from the Swingball thread, I thought I would expand upon the topic of participating in naked persuits whilst in the garden. So, the million dollar question is, have you ever done anything in the garden naked?

Discuss...... (or fill in the poll) :P

Moving on from the Swingball thread, I thought I would expand upon the topic of participating in naked persuits whilst in the garden. So, the million dollar question is, have you ever done anything in the garden naked?

Discuss......

only the next door neihbours cat.

I never even thought of going naked in the garden until 2 years ago. Now ive done naked swingball, gardening, sunbathing and even skinny dipping in the paddling pool. I will try anything naked in the garden.

I never even thought of going naked in the garden until 2 years ago. Now ive done naked swingball, gardening, sunbathing and even skinny dipping in the paddling pool. I will try anything naked in the garden.

Even naked trampolining? :suspect:

Archived